This network marketing leads article describes the “Top 100″ network marketing companies #26-50 and multi-level marketing mlm companies based on mlm sales.
This is the third installment of 25 of the top 100 network marketing companies based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News. In case you missed the previous installment, please click here.
26. Yanbal International/Unique. Sales: $490 million. Founded in 1967, this Peru-based mlm business opportunity provides cosmetics, personal-care products, fragrances and jewelry through catalogs and its beauty consultants.
27. Amore Pacific. Sales: $475.5 million. Founded in 1945, this South Korean-based network marketing business opportunity provides cosmetics, personal care, health products and tea.
28. Sunrider. Sales: $462 million. Founded in 1982, the Sunrider network marketing mlm company provides food and nutritional products personal-care and household products.
29. Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc. Sales: $458 million. Founded in 1972, the Pre-Paid Legal Services network marketing company provides legal services across the United States and Canada.
30. Tahitian Noni International Inc. Sales: $450 million. Founded in 1994, the Tahitian Noni network marketing business opportunity provides juices, nutritional supplements, and skincare and hair-care products from Tahiti’s noni fruit.
31. USANA Health Sciences Inc. Sales: $436.9 million. Founded in 1992, the USANA network marketing company provides nutritional supplements, healthy weight-management products and personal-care products.
32. Neways Inc. Sales: $400 million. founded in 1992, the Neways network marketing company provides personal-care items—including cosmetics and hair-care products, aromatherapy items and nutritional supplements.
33. Telecom Plus. Sales: $395.5 million. Founded in 1998, this UK-based network marketing company provides local and long distance, Internet-phone, broadband and mobile services, electricity and gas.
34. KK ASSURAN. Sales: $375 million. This Japanese mlm company provides skin care products.
35. Arbonne International Inc. Sales: $370 million. Founded in 1980, the Arbonne International network marketing business opportunity provides aromatherapy, cosmetics, nutritional supplements and skincare products.
36. FORDAYS CO. LTD. Sales: $344 million. Founded in 1999, this Japanese network marketing company sells nutritional products that focus on beneficial nucleic acids and scientific R&D and testing.
37. Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc. Sales: $343 million. Founded in 1972, the Nature’s Sunshine network marketing business provides aromatherapy, cosmetics, nutritional supplements and skincare products.
38. Ambit Energy L.P. Sales: $324 million. Founded in 2006, the Ambit network marketing business provides residential electricity service in deregulated areas of Texas; electricity and natural gas service in New York markets; and natural gas service in Illinois.
39. Aerus (formerly Electrolux). Sales: $300 million+. Founded in 1924, this network marketing company provides vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, cleansers, allergy control products, nutritional supplements and electronic equipment.
40. DXN. Sales: $300 million. Founded in 1993, this Malaysian company provides dietary supplements, food and beverages, personal-care products, household products and a water treatment system to increase customers’ health.
41. ERINA Co. Inc. Sales: $300 million. Founded in 1970, this Japan-based mlm company provides all-purpose detergent concentrate, nutritional supplements and cosmetics.
42. LR Health & Beauty Systems. Sales: $295.2 million. Founded in 1995, this German network marketing company provides well-being and beauty products and supplements, jewelry and luxury items.
43. KOYO-SHA. Sales: $291.9 million. Founded in 1975, this Japanese network marketing company provides cosmetics, bath products, nutritional supplements, medical devices, detergents and personal care.
44. Mannatech Inc. Sales: $289.7 million. Founded in 1994, this network marketing company provides dietary supplements, weight and fitness products and skincare solutions.
45. Market America Inc. Sales: $284.5 million. Founded in 1992, this network marketing company provides personal-care, pet-care, auto-care and communications products, and nutritional supplements, cosmetics and electronics.
46. Naturally Plus Co. Ltd. Sales: $275.7 million. Founded in 1999, this Japan-based network marketing mlm company provides nutritional products.
47. Tiens/Tianshi. Sales: $275 million. This China-based network marketing company provides wellness products, and dietary supplements.
48. Eureka Forbes Ltd. Sales: $272 million. Founded in 1982, this India-based MLM company provides water purifiers, vacuum cleaners, security and industrial systems.
49. XanGo, LLC. Sales: $250 million+. Founded in 2002, this network marketing company provides functional beverages, nutritional supplements and skincare products.
50. Isagenix International. Sales: $245 million. Founded in 2002, this network marketing MLM company provides nutritional cleansing and replenishing products, skincare, anti-aging and weight-management products.
This was the third installment of 25 of the top 100 network marketing companies based on sales as ranked by the Direct Selling News.
This network marketing leads article listed the “Top 100″ network marketing companies, mlm companies, multi-level marketing companies based on sales; specifically companies #26 thru 50.
KEYWORDS: network marketing leads, top network marketing companies, top mlm companies, mlm leads